The Cathedral

Built at the end of the 15th century and consecrated in 1505, it is the only Renaissance style religious building in the city of Turin. Inside, the Chapel of the Holy Shroud has housed the Relic since 1578, which is kept inside a special case for conservation at a controlled temperature, which is in turn housed in a metal case.